Restore a more youthful, clear complexion
What is Skin Rejuvenation & Skin Resurfacing?
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles, acne scars and coarse texture, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored or have raised borders.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled spots or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness, sagging skin or thinning skin.
Boise Image Enhancement Centre providers have over 3 decades of experience in skin rejuvenation. BIE's staff of medical providers have successfully treated over 30,000 patients utilizing the area’s largest and most innovative array of laser technologies. No other provider in the Treasure Valley has more expertise or has successfully completed more aesthetic skin care procedures utilizing laser and light technology.
Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation & Skin Resurfacing
Skin rejuvenation improves the overall look and texture of your skin. It repairs skin damaged by the sun, age, environmental factors, scarring, sagging and thin skin. Your skin will look more refreshed, younger and healthier.
Types of Treatments
We offer a variety of methods of skin rejuvenation, depending upon each individual persons’ needs. We can use non-invasive lasers and Intense Pulsed Lights (IPL’s) as well as more aggressive (but still non-invasive) lasers and Radio Frequency devices to rejuvenate and/or resurface the skin. We are always updating our equipment and procedures as newer and more effective products are FDA approved.
- Ablative and Subablative Resurfacing
- Non-ablative Resurfacing
- EpiLift RF
- FotoFacial RF
- Microneedling with or without PRP (Protein Rich Plasma)
- Dot Matrix Radio Frequency
- Continuously updated laser and IPL/BBL/VBL technologies as they continue to evolve
Before & After Photos
During your clinical assessment, your medical practitioner will give you the options that will be the most effective for your concerns and describe in detail the procedure/procedures that are the best suited to achieve your desired outcome.