What dermal fillers can do.
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent.
The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Plump thin lips
- Improve lines around mouth
- Improve the downward tip of the lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids (under the eye)
- Restore volume to the mid face
- Restore a youthful look to the hollows in the temple
- Reduce the appearance of “jowls” along the jawline
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging
Types of Treatments
Boise Image is pleased to offer:
- Belotero Balance®
- Juvederm Ultra XC®
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC®
- Juvederm Volbella®
- Juvederm Vollure®
- Juvederm Volum®
- Restylane Lyft®
- Restylane Silk®
- Revanesse Vers®
Before & After Photos
For some patients, surgery, such as a face lift, brow lift or eye lift, may be the best approach.
Nonsurgical rejuvenation treatments, such as soft tissue fillers, cannot achieve the same results, but may help delay the time when consideration of a face lift becomes appropriate. It is important to remember that dermal fillers are temporary treatments for facial aging and that ongoing treatments will be needed for long-term results. Our medical professionals at Boise Image can guide you as to the best method for you.